Whether you are arranging a wedding, any occasion, or any kind of corporate lunch, you must choose one of the best caterers in Kolkata to serve delicious and tasty food that will carry your guests! When going to any function or celebration, people consider food as the most essential item and wait for its taste. And as a host, you must be sure that the food served is top quality.
Your wedding guests might or may not remember how gorgeous you look on your wedding day but they may definitely remember the delicacies that they tasted at your own wedding. In the event, you fail to let the finest catering services from Kolkata for your D-day you’ll simply twist up your memories. So if you don’t have the right caterer for your event, this is a huge red flag.
Here are some important points to keep in mind before choosing one of the best caterers in Kolkata.
- Make a list of all the items you need – this is your wedding and of course, you will want everything to be perfect. So, you want to adopt an ideal plan, with which to start. Mention and describe everything thoroughly to get the most relevant quote from the caterer.
- Keep a budget – One of the most important aspects of hiring catering providers in Kolkata is to keep a hard and fast budget. Once you’ve got a set budget, it’s easy for you to find your own caterers. This is an important issue, especially since the cost of food can be exorbitant and increase rapidly. Be sure to weigh your options, and look for hidden fees for serving meals at events. There will always be something to give and take, but you don’t want to go too low or too high. Give all your expectations, the size of the event, and the weight of the food you like, and then think about what you would expect.
- Choose Extensive Research – You may want to try extensive research to understand what buyers are saying rather than relying on what catering providers claim. Get online reviews, testimonials with other evidence in favor of deeper insights. Make sure the caterer you hire for your event can properly serve the number of people you plan to invite and handle the whole arrangement smoothly. Your caterer will be able to manage the size of your event without hesitation by putting all the important details in front of you.
- Your Venue – Catering has to be done at your preferred location. Whether it will be outdoor catering or a seating arrangement, it is up to you to decide. Location is important. Consider the location (and distance) they come to deliver your event. If they do not attend events frequently in your area, they may have problems with their venue. Try and find a caterer who knows your event or at least has experience with a similar venue.
- Visits are required – it is very important to go and eat the food you want to rent. It can help you set up a great event very well.
- Review the menu – not all catering services will suit you. The easiest solution will be chosen only when you are clear about your money, taste, and dietary restrictions. What caterers specialize in cooking- this is the most important question to ask before booking a catering service in Kolkata. It is important to ask if you are planning a specific type of cuisine. There are different types of catering available for an event (such as buffet vs. table service), whether there is flexibility in the menu, how they handle dietary restrictions, what their level of service is, and any other questions, especially at your event or venue.
- Ask about the caterer’s certifications – Does the caterer have alcohol liability insurance (if they supply alcohol)? It is important for you to make sure that your caterer has the insurance to serve the alcohol. Most of the wedding caterers have it but it is better to make sure. As soon as you know who you want to hire, make sure they meet the basic requirements as ordered by the health department and insurance agencies. If they are not able to provide you with these types of certificates, it may be time to move on to the next candidate before you take any chances.
At events, people use the food as a binding moment, as a starting line to tell someone else about the event, or even as an excuse to indulge in something more than usual. If you are currently looking for a caterer, or know who you are, The above described 10 essential tips for choosing the perfect vendor will be definitely helpful for you.